Serve in a secondary, Rainmaker role supporting Rainmaker in obtaining new work and generating engineering work.
In conjunction with the Engineering Quality Manager, provide leadership and direction within the engineering disciple, including document quality assurance and standards.
- Develop engineering construction documents including drawings and specifications
- Coordinate design efforts across disciplines
- Review engineering codes
- Review contractor submittals
- Assist and coordinate with construction administration
- 5+ years mechanical engineering experience within the building design sector
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- PE required
- Project Management experience required
- Experience with MS Excel highly desired (particularly Macros)
- AutoDesk – REVIT – Building Information Modeling (BIM) highly desired