Schmidt Associates is a multi-state architecture and engineering firm. We help educational, lifestyle, workplace, healthcare/research, and community clients optimize their facilities and systems through analysis and strategic implementation. For more than four decades, we have described the way we work as “Servant Leadership” to ourselves, to our clients, and to our community. We are proud of our unique culture of Servant Leadership here at Schmidt Associates and trust that when someone walks through the door, they will sense the difference. We have a genuine interest in the career and aspirations of every team member.
Schmidt Associates is looking for Mechanical Engineering Graduate from an accredited university to be a proactive member of the project team by providing Engineering support through all phases of a project. The Engineering Graduate will implement and practice ASHRAE/HVAC standards within the firm’s design process. The ideal candidate has experience in the building sciences – particularly the architectural/engineering industry. He/She must to able to work with and meet deadlines with the ability to implement quality procedures. An ideal candidate will possess the desire to learn and grow over time, and to achieve a Professional Engineer License.
- Develop engineering construction documents including drawings and specifications
- Coordinate design efforts across disciplines
- Review engineering codes
- Review contractor submittals
- Assist and coordinate with construction administration
- Mechanical engineering experience within the building design sector
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with MS Excel highly desired (particularly Macros)
- AutoDesk – REVIT – Building Information Modeling (BIM) highly desired
Our number one priority is to lead through service and excellence to others – employees, clients, and the community alike. We build relationships by emphasizing the importance of making a journey together. Our employees are not units of production and our clients are not units of income; we imagine together, we work together, and we succeed together!