We are Staying Open Remotely
As you may know, Indiana’s and Kentucky’s governors have ordered people to stay in their homes in response to COVID-19. While this directive is important to the slow of the pandemic, it will only impact where the Schmidt Associates team works—not how we work or what we value. We are still here to support your mission.
Our goals during this time have not changed. We are committed to:
- Protecting your health and the health of our employees and communities.
- Continuing to keep your projects on track through excellent service
We have updated the precautions we are taking:
- While our physical offices are now CLOSED, we remain open remotely. We’ll be working from our home offices and kitchen tables.
- We are utilizing web collaboration and telecommunication. Your primary points of contact, Project Managers and Principals-in-Charge, will maintain normal communication with you.
- Our switchboard is OPEN, and you can reach us through our main office numbers (Indianapolis: 317.263.6226 | Kentucky: 502.581.0042). And as always, you may reach our team on our cell phones at any time.
- Our leadership group continues to meet daily to respond to the ever-changing environment.
Thank you for your ongoing trust and partnership. We remain fully committed to working through this together, and we will keep you updated on any changes.
Please reach out if we can help in any way, or with any questions and/or concerns.