Schmidt Associates is a multi-state architecture and engineering firm. We help educational, lifestyle, workplace, healthcare/research, and community clients optimize their facilities and systems through analysis and strategic implementation. For more than four decades, we have described the way we work as “Servant Leadership” to ourselves, to our clients, and to our community. We are proud of our unique culture of Servant Leadership here at Schmidt Associates and trust that when someone walks through the door, they will sense the difference. We have a genuine interest in the career and aspirations of every team member.
Schmidt Associates is looking for a dynamic individual to join the organization in a BIM Technician role within our Engineering Discipline. The ideal individual would be driven, motivated, and hungry to learn and grow.
- Provide accurate and efficient BIM production support for the engineering disciplines. BIM production experience in one or more of the following disciplines is desirable. Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, or Technology
- Meet project deliverables and deadlines.
- Initiate and develop clearly communicated engineering design documents
- Utilize standards and to actively participate in the development and improvement of new standards.
- Position requires a strong competency in Revit MEP 2010 (or later), Revit Architecture and experience with Navisworks is desirable.
- Skills in implementation of Quality BIM production, coordination, and family content development are necessary.
- The ability to coordinate and integrate BIM methodologies into the firm’s facility design process, as well as the ability to follow, develop, and document BIM standards is essential.
- A professional degree or a minimum of 3 years Revit/BIM experience is preferred.
Our number one priority is to lead through service and excellence to others – employees, clients, and the community alike. We build relationships by emphasizing the importance of making a journey together. Our employees are not units of production and our clients are not units of income; we imagine together, we work together, and we succeed together!