At A Glance:
Location: Muncie, IN
Services: Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Technology, Energy, Civil
From plumbing systems including piping, sanitation and drainage, and domestic water distribution, through to fire protection, each system has been designed to work reliably and efficiently and to save Ball State money in annual maintenance and replacement costs.
Quick list of engineering projects at Ball State University:
- Full engineering services provided on residence halls: New Residence Hall 1, Schmidt/Wilson, Botsford/Swinford, Studebaker East, and DeHority
- Water softener replacements at Wagoner Hall, Anthony/Scheidler Apartments, and various residence halls
- Mechanical improvements at Studebaker West
- Reconfiguring McKinley Ave.
- Steam to gas conversion at Schmidt/Wilson and Botsford/Swinford
Like what we did? Let’s Talk!
“The Schmidt Associates team has been working at Ball State for a long time. They understand our facilities people and our standards. It makes it easier for us when we don’t have to waste a bunch of time trying to fix mistakes because the team already understands what we want.”