Schmidt Associates is looking for a dynamic individual to join the organization in a Network Administrator capacity!
To be responsible for management of network administration and client hardware and software requirements within firm.
- Maintain and update network, in-house equipment and backups and archives.
- Update in-house server OS and server software
- Monitor and apply server updates.
- Research current Information Systems and their trends.
- Maintain firm’s compliance with software licenses.
- Monitor systems to maintain integrity of server software. Screen for viruses, clean system of staff’s personal software, and screen system for bootlegged software.
- Be a resource and work with Vendor in supporting in house phone system.
- First point of contact for I.S. server support issues.
- Assist all staff in daily operations of Information Systems.
- Assist staff and visitors with conference room technology
- Serve as a backup to the Desktop Support Technician
- Assure appropriate training for software systems.
- Maintain and update backups and archives.
- Develop and initiate procedures that train and inform staff on Information Systems.
- Strong background in computer technology as it applies to servers and enterprise applications i.e. MS Exchange, MS SQL, Active Directory, etc.
- A thorough understanding of computer technology and the basics of computer systems and networking.
- Must remain current and trained in technology solutions.
- Must have a Microsoft certification.