Schmidt Associates is looking for a Database Specialist to join our team!
Schmidt Associates is looking for a Data Analyst to join our team for supporting the use of database solutions to align company business needs. This position will collaborate with Management to turn project requirements into custom-formatted data reports, work with Management to support the identification and delivery of new or modified software systems and business solutions, as well as enterprise business application integrations that reduce effort, add value, and improve company performance.
- Supports the Deltek Vision CRM, Project Management, Accounting and Talent Development Modules
- Develop custom reports that support Operations, Accounting and Marketing
- Support the integration of Deltek Vision data with Intranet and digital asset management system.
- Support the Integration and analysis of BIM Data with company software solutions
- Support the use of Power BI for Design Delivery as well as Construction Delivery staff
- Support the Newforma project information management system.
- Support the Masterspec and e-SPECS specification writing systems.
- Responds to ad hoc data requests as needed.
- Administrator maintaining, backing up, and securing database systems and related user support.
Position requires analysis, planning, database reporting, database management, software development fundamentals, data maintenance, database security, promoting process improvement, system administration, presenting technical information, problem solving, strategic planning, initiative. self-motivation, and good oral/written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from an accredited College or University
- AEC industry experience preferred
- 0 – 5 years of experience