Schmidt Associates is looking for a dynamic individual to join the organization in a Construction Delivery Systems Manager capacity.
The position requires a thorough knowledge of construction management, contracting, and the project delivery process including considerable high-level supervisory and administrative experience. Requires a strong competency in the implementation of quality control procedures and the ability to coordinate and integrate construction delivery into the firm’s facility design process.
Support Construction Administration and overall organization with the management of the systems and processes utilized to deliver construction services. This includes Construction Administration (basic services), Extended Services, and the quality control of the design documents.
- Quality Assurance of Construction Delivery by serving as a liaison for the organization
- Quality Control Programs by supporting and managing standards and expectations of the CA Staff
- Manages Information Processes and deliverables for CA
- Participate in initial planning of delivery with Project Managers and Project Architects
- Contact for all disciplines and studios for general construction trends and costing
- Minimum of 15 years of Construction Administration experience
- Experience in an AE or Construction Firm preferred
- Applicable General contracting/ Sub Contracting experience
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management Technology, Architecture, Engineering or related field