Schmidt Associates is looking for a Design Delivery Administrative Assistant!
The Design Delivery Administrative Assistant position will provide support to the firm’s Project Managers and project teams for project schedules, document authoring and review, as well as general office support. It requires a strong competency in administrative support for design projects and good working knowledge of MS Office, Deltek Vision and Newforma, as well as the ability to perform in a self-directed manner.
- Provide support to Project Managers and Quality Managers in coordinating meetings, phone calls, and other project activities.
- Provide non-project support to assigned Project Manager’s.
- Provide backup to all staff supporting Owners’ needs.
- Arrange for onsite and offsite meetings.
- Proof and edit all Project correspondence.
- Coordinate and facilitate as needed, the transmission of materials for the Project Team.
- Prepare / Coordinate Project, directories, schedules and files as requested.
- Prepare manuals, presentations, workbooks, and handouts.
- Coordinate Project printing and distribution of documents with printer and/or outside Contractors.
- Maintain meeting notes for out-of-house Project meetings.
- Attend meetings for immediate documentation (as needed).
- Maintain Project records as needed for proper digital filing.
- Prepare correspondence and support documentation.
- Coordinate (on a per Project basis) responsibilities and procedures with other Administrative Assistants.
- Work with other Administrative Assistants to improve procedures and systems.
- Support other Administrative Assistants to provide assistance to all disciplines.
- 5-10 years of experience
- Strong experience proofing and editing
- Strong skills in word processing, database, spreadsheets, and template maintenance
- Ability to perform in a self-directed manner and dedication to serving others is essential
- Working experience with Deltek or similar project management software
- Newforma experience a plus